Wirebond Ultra-Precision Z-scan 2D & 3D AOI
The PARMI PRECION is a market-leading 2D & 3D AOI system offering reliable wire bond images, even down to 0.6mil wire diameter. PRECION’s unique multi-illumination can detect all types of defects at various heights related to wire bonding, die attach and lead-frame, while the exclusive multi-level Z-scan produces wire loop and sagging images for reliable tracking and inspection with low overkill rate.
- 2.75µm resolution to get reliable image down to 0.6mil wire diameter
- Detects all kinds of defects related to wire bonding and D/A process
- Ultra-high speed camera to enhance productivity
- Multi-illumination to inspect defects on wire bond, DA, and LF
- Multi-leveled Z-scan inspection for wire loop and sagging
- User-friendly teaching and e-Map software
- Fully automatic magazine integrated loader/unloader system
- PARMI’s PRECISON offers high UPH inspection capability thanks to a high resolution camera with 12M pixels and 180FPS. PRECION’s exclusive Z-scan with multi-illumination acquires dozens of images by moving the vision sensor vertically on each unit and those images are used for the inspection with high accuracy and reliability. This unique system also improves the accuracy of 3D inspection and thus lowers the overkill rate.
- The required time to generate a single teaching program with the user-friendly designed user interface and advance intelligent algorithm is typically less than 30 minutes. Various further software tools are available, such as e-Map, Statistical Process Control, operator 2nd verification, remote control and monitoring and offline software.
- The integrated loader/unloader can handle all types of magazines available on the market; up to 3 magazines of 100mm width or 5 magazines of 60mm width can be loaded at the same time. Magazine replacement does not require any tool change – all work is done with software setting. The optional Dual Lane conveyor can further save strip loading and unloading time.