Vacuum Convection Reflow Oven
The VisionXP+ from Rehm Thermal Systems is a top-tier reflow convection soldering system, designed with a strong focus on environmentally friendly resource management. This system stands out for its energy-efficient features, including EC motors that significantly reduce energy consumption. The VisionXP+ also offers vacuum soldering capabilities, enhancing the production process by reducing voids and ensuring stable, low-maintenance manufacturing. The system is equipped with innovative solutions for cooling high-mass boards, including underside cooling, and features a residue management system that recycles and cleans the process gas, combining pyrolysis with cold condensation.
- Energy-efficient EC motors for reduced energy consumption and emissions
- Optional vacuum soldering capability will reduce voids to under 2% and can be deactivated for standard reflow soldering
- Effective cooling options, including underside cooling for high-mass boards
- Innovative nitrogen cooling system eliminating the need for cooling water
- Designed for energy-efficient, low-maintenance, low noise manufacturing
- 3-stage Eco Mode provides energy savings during non-productive time
- The Vision XP+ system is modular and can be tailored to customer requirements depending on expected throughput. Options start with 5 preheat, 2 peak, and 3 cooling zones (System Length: 5000mm) up to 9 preheat, 4 peak, and 4 cooling zones (System Length: 7450mm).
- Optional Vacuum Chamber will add 350mm to the overall length of the system.
- Rehm CoolFlow system using cryogenic liquid nitrogen for cooling and inertization.
- Quick Exhaust feature for rapid temperature cooling and process atmosphere extraction.
- Residue management system combining pyrolysis and cold condensation.
- SSP+ for precise temperature control in individual heating zones.
- Energy Savings of up to 20%.
- Nitrogen Savings of up to 20%.
- ViCON Vision software for intuitive operation, process monitoring, and documentation.