Accelonix provides a range of Wire bonding services from application support to prototype and small batch wire bonding. Our experienced support team and large portfolio of demonstration equipment allow us to rapidly develop optimised applications or produce a product prototype without burdening your resources. Our customers can rely on our know-how and access to state-of-the-art technology and manufacturer support instead of tying up their own equipment and engineering resources for extended periods of time.
Our flexible approach provides our customers with a support solution tailored to meet their production demands and budget constraints. We can develop applications at our customers sites or, in many cases, utilise our own demonstration tools. We can also offer Applications Support directly from the original equipment manufacturers, to support new technology interests or in order to gain advice on the most challenging applications.
- Experienced Engineers
- Full OEM Support
- On or Off-Site Development to Suit Your Requirements
- Prototype and small batch wire bonding – fine wire, heavy wire and ribbon bonding, ball and wedge bonding, Au, Al and Cu wire
- Release Internal Resources
- Telephone, Email and Web Technical Support
- Application Optimisation
- Optimise Efficiency and Reduce Costs
- Access to Latest Technologies
- Explore Processes to Support Cost Analysis
- Product and Technology Demonstrations
- General, comprehensive and supplier system trainings or bespoke trainings