Thermal Warpage and Strain Measurement Tool
The TherMoiré® AXP is a modular metrology solution that utilizes the Shadow Moiré measurement technique, combined with automated phase-stepping, to characterize out-of-plane displacement for samples up to 400 mm x 400 mm. With time-temperature profiling capability, the TherMoiré® AXP captures a complete history of a sample’s behaviour during a user-defined thermal profile.
The combination of Shadow Moiré measurement and dynamic temperature profiling is the foundation of the patented TherMoiré® platform. Dynamic profiling is the most effective approach to analyse mechanical behaviour induced by real-world processes and operating environments. Using the TherMoiré® AXP, engineers can gain a better understanding of the interactions between materials, packages, substrates and complete assemblies.
The TherMoiré® AXP is an expandable modular metrology platform accepting Digital Image Correlation (DIC) 2.0 Module, Convection Reflow Emulation (CRE6) Module, Digital Fringe Projection (DFP) Module, Convective Module (CM) and the CoolBoost Module
- Powered by Akrometrix Studio Software
- Up to 400 mm x 400 mm maximum sample size
- Acquisition of 1.4 million displacement data points in less than 2 seconds
- High resolution measurement of small form factor samples
- Increased lab productivity with advanced, powered cooling
- Enhanced temperature uniformity, convective heating and cooling with CRE6 Module
- XYZ axis strain and CTE calculation, via DIC
- Support for reliability testing from -50°C to 150°C+ and reflow simulation to 280°C+, via CM
- Multiple part testing for increased throughput