Semi-Automatic Die Sorting
The DE35-ST is a cost-effective semi-automatic die pick and place system. It is capable of picking dies from sawn or scribed wafers mounted on adhesive film. This system allows for die placement into waffle packs, Gel-Pak®, film frames, or directly onto substrates.Designed for small lot production, the DE35-ST is user-friendly and requires no hand tools for die size changeover. Setup and option information can be saved in user-selectable recipes for convenience.Our catalog includes numerous preprogrammed waffle pack parameters, with space available for additional user-programmed parameters. The system also automatically selects waffle pack pockets for die placement. If needed, manual selection can be made using the keypad arrow keys, enabling the completion of partially filled waffle packs.
- Non-Surface Contact (NSC) Option
- Die Underside Inspection Option
- Facet Inspection Option
- High Precision Die Eject Option
- Optional Die Inverter
- Available for up to 200mm dia wafers standard, 300mm wafers special order
- 700 to 1200 UPH, application dependent
- Quick change multi-needle eject heads
- Output stage for waffle packs, Gel-Paks, film frames etc.
- Options Include:
- Non Surface Contact die picking
- Die Inverter
- Die Underside Inspection
- High Magnification Die Facet (Edge) Inspection